I tried a new recipe last night. DD had told me about it. She tried it not expecting great things, but said she was very pleasantly surprised.
In a large bowl, mix one can of whole cranberry sauce, about a half small bottle of catalina salad dressing, and one package of dry onion soup mix. Place chicken in baking dish. I used chicken thighs because that's what I had in the fridge. Pour cranberry mix over chicken, cover and cook at 350 for about one hour. We loved the flavor! (I can see this could also be a crock pot recipe easily.)
I cooked rice and brussel sprouts (we love those) and had a very tasty meal. It was easy, quick, I will cook that dish again!
Sorry I didn't get a photo--wasn't even thinking about it at the time.
I'm always looking for a new recipe & have copied this one down and will try it out tomorrow. I have everything but the dressing.
ReplyDelete