
Here it is made up with some of the March Fabriholic fabric that came home with me earlier this week.
I traced and cut a size M. I mixed views--used view A neckline and sleeve which I shortened to 3/4 length and used the hemline of view B. I like the way it turned out and I didn't have to make any fitting adjustments. Sewed it up and it fit. The fabric was easy to sew with. As I mentioned before, I'm not sure of the fabric content. It has a soft hand and jersey like feel to it and it definitely has a bit of lycra.
I know this isn't really "spring" color, but it will go well with my black slacks (which are my "go to" slacks so often).
Got the Dubary vintage T, version 2 almost done after this was finished, but then had to break to get dinner together. Tomorrow, going to a textile exhibit and will likely not get to the sewing room.
Super cute shirt, I think I might have to try this one.
ReplyDelete