Wednesday, June 06, 2007

A Twisti

One of the patterns I bought at Hancocks .99 last week is:



I thought (out of the blue) about a turquoise knit lace I had purchased recently at Pursleys in Duncanville, Texas. I thought that this pattern would be perfect for that fabric and I think I'm right. I cut and sewed it in about an 1.5 hours total. I also cut the tank top, but I didn't get it finished before I needed to start dinner.

I really like the twist. I haven't gotten a photo yet, but I will get one to post. On the same shopping trip (with my ASG group) I picked up some white with the turquoise thread eyelet. I got what they had left; I hope there's enough for a fun skirt. I'll get it out tomorrow and measure.

Bumper dog has been sickly. We (Vet and I) think she got into something in the back yard that upset her system. She's felt pretty bad; but tonight has shown signs that things are getting back to normal for her. She got an injection yesterday, and I think it has finally fully kicked in.

She did keep me company while sewing the little bit this afternoon. She stuck pretty close. Hopefully, tomorrow she will have a good appetite and will be barking at the cats.

1 comment:

  1. Bumper must have what our vet calls an "indiscriminate diet!" Our dog got into something in the yard and I had to make her chicken and rice! I don't even do that for the humans in our family...sheesh!

    ReplyDelete